HOW IS IT IN MUD AND WATER?
It’s comfortable with getting dirty.
The Kymco’s small size gives you extra
room to maneuver in water crossings
and mud, and the 4WD system with
front differential lock provides plenty
of traction. The UXV 450i’s bodywork
provides better splash protection than
most sport UTVs too.
HOW ARE THE DETAILS?
Impressive, especially for a machine
that starts at $7999. The UXV 450i’s
nets aren’t as nice as doors, but they
do their job. For a small UTV, the 450 is
roomy, and the seating is comfortable.
There’s storage under the hood, under
the seat and in the tailgate, as well as
two cup holders and a locking glovebox.
WHAT IS OUR FINAL ANSWER?
If a smaller UTV with a smaller price
is what you need to get into the fun of
UTVing, Kymco’s UXV 450i is a great
way to go that’s about half the price of
many big vehicles.;❏
• About half the price of many big
• Strong, fun engine performance
• Fits in a full-size pickup
• Easy to handle
• Has engine braking
• The nets are less convenient
KYMCO SPECIAL OFFERS AVAILABLE
AT PRESS TIME
• No down payment, no payments
for six months, 9.99% for 36
| IN POWERSPORTS AFTERMARKET
GET THE EXTRA EDGE YOU NEED
WITH OUR TOP PERFORMANCE SHOCK UPGRADE KITS
STAGE 1 - 2.0” UTILITY / RECREATIONAL SHOCKS KIT NEW PRODUCT »
• Most accessible complete replacement shocks upgrade on the market
• Gives a second life to UTVs that are older or have worn-out shocks
• Great improvement in comfort and performance vs. stock OE shocks
• Provides increased stability, more traction and better absorption
• Get a smoother, more compliant ride over any type of terrain
COMPLETE 2.0” FRONT & REAR SHOCKS KITS
FOR ONLY $1,199.99 (US Dollars, kit includes all 4 shocks)
Shop online and use promo code
to receive a FREE GIFT along your purchase
Double-A-arm suspension with 7. 5 inches of travel lets the 450 handle a quick pace, even on