TOTAL DOMINATION SECOND
Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate. Driver must be at least 16 years old to operate. Bad Boy recommends that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For your safety: always wear a helmet, eye protection and other
protective clothing. Always remember that riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix. Never ride on paved surfaces or public roads. Never carry passengers on any ATV not specifically designed by the manufacturer for such use. Never engage
in stunt driving. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. Respect all applicable laws and regulations. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887
or go to www.atvsafety.org. © 2015 BB Buggies Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, gloves, long pants, long sleeves
and over-the-ankle boots.
2. Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by
law—another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
3. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
4. Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on
an ATV specifically designed for two people.
5. Ride an ATV that’s right for your age.
6. Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
7. Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
8. Take a hands-on ATV RiderCourse and the free online E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org
or call (800) 887-2887.
ATVSI GOLDEN RULES
You’re gonna love the new Onslaught™ ATV from Bad Boy.® And we want you to keep loving
it for years. That’s why we endorse the Golden Rules of the ATV Safety Institute. SM